Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh my!

Well the school year has begun! I am slightly behind, but things are slowly starting to get in order. Grades are first, then CSA, and SigKap. I need to be a teacher so bad! Well I am going to Hoboken with a couple of the sisters on Friday and who knows if love finds me in the Boken. But the theme of this post is love. Love finds you at your worst or your best. It does not matter. However, since I have not watched myself lately, I get diff. reactions from people and I know that it would be easier to get guys if  I looked the way I used too. I still get guys but it is a lott harder than normal. So not only that, but I feel so sluggish and such. So I have gone back to my healthy ways and feel really good about it. I love fruit and all that healthy yummy stuff! But back to the point, love doesn't discriminate. Don't feel that it is because of how you look is why no one likes you. You have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else. You cannot depend on them for happiness. It is impossible to be happy that way!! SO take care of yourself and love yourself and love will find you. Get pretty for you and dress up for yourself! Also, when you aren't looking, it hits you in the face. TRUST ME! I am the expert on this. God made us all perfect in his eyes, all we have to do is find/walk into the person that sees us the same way. It is truly easy and will happen naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment