Monday, September 5, 2011

If more females would sit down and be ladies, more males would stand up and be gentleman. TSM.

I normally do not think a TSM is worthy of something deep. They are funny and I relate to most of them in a cute way. But this one strikes a chord. Last night I went out and just noticed the girls whoring themselves out like it was nobody's business. Boys where dragging drunk girls into rooms, making air-thrusting movements behind them. It was complete mayhem. Now I do not want to be a stick in the mud. I am all down for a good time, but when it becomes to the point of puking girls and vulgar disrespect...I have a problem. People need to just relax and realize their self-worth. Girls need to become ladies for a majority of the day and understand that it is okay to have fun, but not to the point where reputations are made and boys thing they can disrespect you. I used to think I wanted a guy to grab me on a dancefloor and want to hook up with me. That is so the opposite of what I should have been wanting. I know now that if they don't ask your name and remember it an hour later...not worth my time. I am not saying I am high and mighty, but courting and talking to a person are so minimal nowadays. I honestly am worried for my future children. It is okay to speak of the actions you did the night before and think it is okay to have sex with everyone in sight. News flash, it isn't. I just wish people would grow up a little so that boys do not come up to me and assume I want to join their pant's party. If we grow up, then they will too. Sort the girls from the ladies and the boys from the men.

No comments:

Post a Comment