Friday, September 9, 2011

My life!

So nothing super interesting has been happening lately.First full week fo school passed and I think things are going to go well. I am going to get myself together and focus hardcore on my grades. The roomie asked me to be a small group leader and of course I will! Anything to help out. I don't like when other people are stressed so I want  to help. I broke my phone and was phoneless. I was so paranoid becasue I just wanted to talk to my mom and I couldn't. I almost cried like a dork. I am home now for the night because I got a bit sick. I am getting princess bedding tomorrow and am superrr excited lol :) The boy makes fun of me for my sorority and princess obsession...whatever -_- but anyway....

Lately I have been super duper into 90's dance music. Especially "Call Me" by Le Click. I think it is just such a good and fun beat with lyrics that actually mean something in that girlie "bounce around in your car and pretend you have a boy to sing this too" type of way. Also have going into a little of my rock phase again just to have some substance. Oh I still wish I was Carrie Underwood....I am having an identity crisis. For now I leave you with "Call Me" :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geO_ioeZ_iE

No comments:

Post a Comment