Saturday, September 3, 2011

Everyday

Everyday you can learn something new about yourself. I learned today that I do not need/nor want to go out anymore. I jsut want to relax at home or around good friends and have a drink or two and just have great conversation. The need to get all dolled up to walk around for an hour trying to find a party is a little old. Once 21 comes around then actually going to a designated bar will be worth my time. But for know, I am grateful for the things God has given me. Great friends, a safe living environment, and a motivation to do things. Even being blessed with a family that goes above and beyond for me and loves me is more than I could ever be thankful for. Each day that I am back at school reminds me that things are different and no need to worry about the past. Enough of the the insightful stuff haha! My day consisted of taking 6 hours to do my laundry ( I kept forgetting), going to taco bell  (no bueno), crafting that table my dad got for me, organizing my COB, and watching extreme couponing with the roommie. Being back just gives me so much energy. SO much in fact that I spent 100 dollars at Target and returned 51 of it because it was all the most stupid things ever. I do not like going over 30 bucks when I have to buy stuff. I like staying in budget because I worked hard for my money and would like to keep it for awhile. So spending that much on stuff that was pointless really got me upset. Anddd I can't find a broom anywhere!! I have to go to bed,bath,and beyond to get a broom because no one around here has one! It is so annoying. But I rebought Sweet Home Alabama because I lost it :/ How is it that Target does not have Legally Blonde? Are they dumb?! My dvd has been played so much that it is now skipping haha! As my latest crush would say "such a sorority girl!". He is too cute by the way. Apparently he is oblivious but ehh...it happens. He just seems like a safe and adorable guy that has strong faith and has a good head on his shoulders. I need to get back in the game. The bonfire tonight was fun. Hanging with good people and good company is what I want my life to be centered around. Not the toxic crap from last year. I need people who can help themselves and are liek me. I need to take care of myself, not everyone else. I just ask God to watch over everyone's spiritual, mental, and physical needs esp. my family, friends,the pope and the clergy, and anyone in need of prayer. I trust him with everything even if I don;t know what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment